As an operator in the maritime industry, you know that global shipping efficiency depends largely on the free movement of ships and capital, supported by international standards which have to be set, recognized and maintained.
Expert bodies such as Bureau Veritas, with international outreach in ship classification and related services such as certification, training and consultancy, can help achieve this, and thus bring benefits to ship-owners, shipbuilders, shipyards, equipment manufacturers, insurers, brokers, bankers, designers, consultants and engineering compagnies, oil companies, Flag administrations and all authorities related to maritime safety and port activities.
We can help you develop your activities while keeping in line with relevant quality, health and safety, and environmental requirements of the maritime industry. Our services cover the entire ship’s life cycle, from the design stage through to the surveys of vessels in operation and decommissioning.
- Classification of ships and offshore units
- DEPENDABILITY STUDIES
- International Safety Management Code
- International Ship & Port Facility Security Code
- Inventorying hazardous materials
- Marine Electronics Testing
- Marine Technical Assistance - Noise and Vibration
- Marine Technical Assistance - Shaft Alignement
- Protecting environment
- Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Studies