FOR A SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Organizations are responsible for the health and safety of employees. Therefore, all companies are obliged to provide a safe and healthy work environment and to prevent accidents, occupational injuries and ill health. They also need to continuously improve worker safety performance.
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 has been developed using “High-Level Structure”. This is intended to promote compliance between management systems based on ISO standards, and to facilitate implementation for organizations that need to meet requirements from multiple standards simultaneously, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
ISO 45001 was published in March 2018 and will replace the previous standard OHSAS 18001. For the companies that are certified according to OHSAS since the migration period, the migration period is three years. Then, in March 2021, OHSAS 18001 will expire.
OH & S management system
ISO 45001 has a number of touch points with OSHAS 18001. The new ISO 45001 also includes:
- Leadership. Greater commitment from top management throughout the process.
- Risk management. Increased awareness of hazards and risks and how these are controlled at work, through information, communication and education.
The benefits of certifying you according to ISO 45001
- Reduce the risk of work-related injuries, ill-health and death.
- Develop and implement a policy and objectives for OH&S
- Let leadership and commitment align with the OH&S management system
We offer relevant training that will help you implement and comply with a work environment management system certified according to ISO 45001.