BUREAU VERITAS DEPARTMENT FOR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE), GUIDES ACTIVITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS THROUGH THE AREAS OF CHEMISTRY, ENVIRONMENT AND DANGEROUS GOODS.
CHEMISTRY AND ENVIRONMENTAL AREA
These areas are receiving increasing attention from both authorities and customers and thus also becoming more and more complex fields. Not least because of the internationalized market where more chemical substances are emerging and the fact that they are found in more and more products. Keeping up to date on the legislation is demanding and topics that are allowed today can be blacklisted tomorrow.
Bureau Veritas can help you see how well you meet the requirements for different product categories, in different markets.
In the area of dangerous goods, legal requirements are set on what safety equipment should be on the means of transport and how the shipments should be marked. This applies to both transport by motorway (ADR), as well as at sea, (IMDG), rail (RID) and by air (IATA).
Through consulting, education, software and services related to dangerous goods, Bureau Veritas ensures that your company's activities and development progress without harming consumers, employees and customers. We listen to our customers' needs and through close cooperation, we create value and security for each company
With CHESS® you get a system that creates value for your company
CHESS® makes it easy for you to view risks, products, documents, labels and more. - in one and the same system. You can obtain relevant information on chemicals, chemical management, occupational exposure limits, product storage and user recommendations. This gives you an advantageous overview and a structure that simplifies the handling of chemicals.
The benefits of CHESS®
- A modular system that guarantees that you only pay for the functions you need.
- It provides an overview of, and simplifies the handling of, chemicals.
- This makes it easier to identify the chemicals and products that may need to be replaced or moved.
- It helps you prevent damage and reduce risks and thus also costs.
- It ensures compliance with chemicals regulations (REACH module).
- It ensures the highest degree of security - thus quality assurance.
- Internal resources are saved because CHESS® creates overview, structure and efficient workflows.